A client consultation begins the design process. It’s where we discuss the functional and aesthetic goals of your project, your budget, and your timeline.
The initial client consultation is followed by:
– Photos and measurements of your project, so that the necessary furniture plans and/or elevations can be drawn.
– A projected estimate of design hours for your project will be presented to you.
– A design scheme(s) are formed and furniture, fixtures, fabrics, and flooring, etc. are selected. Custom items are also designed at this time, such as curtains, upholstery, pillows, etc.
– Pictures and measurements are sent to all applicable subcontractors (i.e. seamstress, upholsterer, trim carpenter, etc.) for pricing estimates.
– Merchandise costs and subcontractor labor costs are quoted and sent to you with pictures of the proposed merchandise in an emailed proposal for your approval.
– Once each item is approved by you via email, and a 100% deposit is received within two weeks of the date on your proposal, all approved items will be ordered immediately. We will then notify our subcontractors so that we may get your project on their work schedule.
– Updates on the progress of your project will be periodically given via email, and additional client consultations scheduled if necessary.
– As items are completed, date(s) will be selected for installation of furniture, accessories, flooring, curtains, etc.